GLATZ puts its heart, soul, and know-how into designing and manufacturing sunshades. It is not surprising that GLATZ AG has a 120-year company history and is one of the leading sunshade manufacturers in Europe and throughout the world. GLATZ has always been conscious of its role as a pioneer and is still as innovative now as it ever was. Now in its fourth generation, the company is led by CEO Markus GLATZ and has made a name for itself with sunshades and outdoor concepts for homes, gardens, hotels, and restaurants – far beyond the borders of Switzerland.
Shade in Swiss quality
High performance precision engineered products. GLATZ centre pole and cantilever parasols offer a step-up in quality compared to other brands and provide a host of safety and product features, along with a huge choice of styles, sizes, colours, lighting and protective accessories. More and more retailers and consumers are choosing GLATZ; here is why:
• Swiss design, built from high quality precision engineered materials that stand the test of time.
• The fabric you choose adds a touch of class to a parasol. Our range of high quality fabrics and spectrum of colours can complement the architecture of your home and the design of your garden and surroundings.
• Glatz parasols filter harmful UV rays with a UPF 50+ rating, keeping you safe in the sun.
• Class 4 fabrics and above are treated with Teflon™ and Scotchgard™ for water repellence and dirt resistance.
• Unique extension rods and spring loaded arms to maintain canopy tension over time.
• No stretching or straining with smooth and effortless hand crank and twist mechanism to open and close, taking the hard work out of operating your parasol.
• Easy to operate features such as stepless height adjustment (ALU-SMART), gradual tilt (ALU-TWIST) and multiple tilt angle choices (SUNWING C+ and SOMBRANO S+).
• Lightweight aluminium frame and pole making them easy to manoeuvre while remaining strong and rust free.
• Glatz offers a variety of accessories and replacement parts to complement each parasol, from LED lights and protective covers to movable bases.
AEL range of furniture
AEL has a range of furniture ideally suited to Homes and Gardens. The Max-Green range consists of designer furniture that is durable and great value for money.
We supply to the commercial sector and believe there is an opportunity to work together to sell directly to the domestic market. We have stock and can deliver direct to the door of your customer within one week for just £120.00 (ex. VAT) per set of furniture.
Striking contemporary design, powder coated aluminium frame complete with light grey seat and back cushions that meet CRIB 5 fire standard and a comapct grade high pressure laminate coffee table top complements with lounge chair and double sofa.
Powder coated aluminium with PE rattan and taupe cushions to CRIB 5 fire standard compliancy. The Maldive range features lounge chair, double sofa, standard coffee table and coffee table with in-built fire pit.
For more information and our full range, please visit www.aelsolutions.com. Alternatively please contact us on:
0118 923 0300